Follow our family as we build our dream house and live our life in between.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Update!

This might be a long post since I have not updated in quite some time.  My internet at home has been malfunctioning so I have not been able to upload picture.  The cabinets and trim are stained the paint is on and looking good.

The family room, living room and kitchen are this green color.  Its a light sea foam green color.  I was having a really hard time capturing the color.  Against the dark stain I think it looks really good and with decorations it will look better.

Looking toward the kitchen.




The white color in the rest of the house.  We figure we will paint each room separately later.

 The front door stained. From the road it looks black.

I'll do a separate with the soapstone install.  

No comments:

Post a Comment