Follow our family as we build our dream house and live our life in between.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Upstairs changes...

Here is a look at the upstairs.  These rooms are harder to take pictures of since there are walls and you can only see a corner at a time instead of most of the room.  These might be kinda boring to most of you, but oh well... look at them anyway!

This is the girls room.  It is a really good size!  Plenty of room to share!

The windows in their room.  Looks out back.

Closet (left) and bathroom (right).  Their closet is a good size too!  Lucky girls...

Bathroom.  Bathtub in bathroom.  (just in case you couldn't tell)



Andrews room.

Rec room/play room/movie room, whatever its going to be.  Probably all of them.  There is Loy checking the floor and complaining that they still have to screw the floor down where it is squeaking.

Half of the office/sewing room (HA!)

Storage room.

I didn't get any pictures of our room, it wasn't done plus it was really messy.


The entrance to our gigantic shower.

More pictures to come in the next couple weeks!  Coming next is cabinets, trim and hardwood floors!  Eeee.... so exciting!!!  I have to pick out my appliances by next week and I don't know what I am going to get. I thought I was going to get Electrolux everything, but some of the reviews are not do great on some things.  So if anyone has any advice... let me hear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment