Follow our family as we build our dream house and live our life in between.

Monday, November 22, 2010

WOW!

That is all I have to say about what they have done recently.  All our cabinets and trim work is done and it looks amazing!  Can't wait to see it all stained!


The tower of drawers.  It took them a whole day to make all the drawers.


The drawer sliders...


Where the cooktop goes.  Two big pot drawers, two spice racks drawers on each side and you can barely see it, but there is a drawer for the trash can on the left.



Here's a look at the spice rack drawers.


Here is what the doors look like with the trim pieces.

They put our font door on at the end of the week!  Looks very nice!

From the inside.  (and a little sneak peak of the stairway)

So since I already gave a little of the stairs away, I guess I'll show those now.  I was going to save them for last, since they are AMAZING and its always best to save best for last.

Here they are!!  I think they look absolutely amazing!

Going up...

Balcony.  Door to our room on the right.  Door on left is the door that goes outside to upstairs porch.

I love them!!!

Looking down...

A little sneak of the kitchen.  I'll post a separate blog of just the kitchen and all its features.

Powder room cabinets.

Kids bathroom cabinets.

Master bath cabinets and mirror trim.  There is two of these, one on each side of the door.

Storage cabinets in master bath.  Lower part is a large pull out drawer for a laundry basket.

And the laundry room.

Well, what do you think?  Stain and paint starts this week.  I am nervous about the stain color I picked.  I didn't think it was very dark, but apparently my contractor and the painter say it is a dark stain.  We will see...

1 comment: