Follow our family as we build our dream house and live our life in between.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Woke up to storm clouds.

Well this morning we woke up to storm clouds and thought we were going to have to push gravel day back again, but it cleared up and it didn't even sprinkle here.  Our church is having a gospel meeting this week with kids activities in the afternoon.  When I went to leave this morning about 10:15 a man driving a truck pulling a tractor was pulling into our drive.  When I got home this afternoon we had one load of gravel and the man told me that they were going to be out there at 6:00 in the morning with a semi and if that would bother us.  I told him I didn't care what time they were out there as long as work was getting done.  And seeing as how my kids get up at 6:30 in the morning, not that big of a deal.  We are making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment